Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home Again

Well, it's almost time for Mark to come home again. He will have been gone for 2 months July 14th. That means, only 11 months left!

He will be back July 21st-25th. Last deployment, I went to see him for a couple of days, so this time i'm really excited he can come home! We aren't planning much but relaxing, and celebrating my birthday a little early.

He will return back to Indiana the 25th, and head out to Afghanistan shortly after.

Other than that, just enjoying summer and looking for a full-time job sooner than I wanted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey all, I don't know if Afghanistan has those "sand fleas" which are really lice, but we Cindy is in constant contact with a friend of Cameron's and he needed us to send some of that shampoo "Nix" for him and his buddies in Iraq, their having a tough time with these things, let us know and we'll send some to you in a care package, by the way let us know how to send them to you, we will continue to write and check in on what's going on. Oh I sent a little something to my Uncle "your dad" in the mail enjoy!
    Bill and Cindy Pound, Saint Petersburg, Florida

    ReplyDelete