Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Address

Mark is currently on his way to Fort Leatherneck in southern Afghanistan. He called last night, and told me he would call me as soon as he had access to a phone. He did give me his address however...

SGT. Mark Pound
114th Trans. 5th Platoon
F.O.B Leatherneck
FPO AP 09372

I'll ask him what kind of things he would like to get, but I do know he likes books, magazines, candy (sour patch kids are his favorite)- nothing chocolate though. Last time he liked current news papers, because he doesen't know what is going on over here, and personal momentos like hand-made things he enjoyed getting last time. Again, i'll ask him what kind of things he prefers. Keep him in your prayers as he is traveling- or just arriving at his destination.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment