Tuesday, January 12, 2010

And then there were 3



Trooper Pound joined the family last weekend. I couldn't resist, and Mark likes him too! He especially likes that he will be potty trained and trained by the time he comes home.


He is 6 months old and is a chocolate lab mix of some sort. We were told golden retriever, but i'm thinking part weinheimer
.

He's very adorable, and sleeps through the night already, which I really appreciate!

Mark has moved into new housing since he's been back (they did it while he was gone), and went from a 20 person tent to a 10 person housing unit. A solid building is much better than their previous tent. He's only been back for a couple of days, and most of our conversation has been dog, so I'll be back with more of an update later.

Care package party a week and half away! Update will come before this weekend. I will only repeat what I wrote a couple of posts back, so if you don't want to wait, be adventurous and check it out! There is also a good possibility we will need people to RSVP to the party, since it will be open to all of Salem Church, so all those planning to come thus far, shoot me an e-mail so we have a count for pizza and soda! I know more people than Mark Walker, Lyle and my mom read this, so calling all lurkers, or regulars. I can be e-mailed at ..... Just let me know how many are coming and we'll plan accordingly. Thanks guys!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment