Thursday, May 13, 2010

17

17 days until he leaves the sandbox. ...well it will be 17 in thirty minutes for us folks in the good old US of A.

Here is an update from him tonight...

"Soon the new unit will be here, then we will have to train people in. They call it left seat right seat. things are going decent right now. Mitchell and myself go running 3.5 - 4miles a night I seem to lift about every other day or so. Otherwise I read books and since my computer is broken I read more books =) they just finished the mwr and they have a "movie theater" so we go there sometimes to watch a movie. "

There are pictures of their new MWR, and theater...as well as the 4 mile run they did in remembrance of Cauley here... http://gallery.me.com/michael_coffman.
The pictures are one of the soldiers, who Mark doesn't directly work with... so there aren't any of him, but lots of their base and other things listed above.

In other news, my dog just ate a sucker, stick and all....and he smells...




Possibly the most unattractive and cutest picture all in one :)

H

No comments:

Post a Comment