Sunday, June 27, 2010

Catching up on life

These past couple weeks have flown by.

Mark and I have been so busy, but it's been good busy. My sister just got married this weekend, which turned out perfectly, as expected. Mark and I were talking about the upcoming week, and realized that we have everyday booked.
We're both kind of home-bodies, so that is not a good thing. Between work and plans every night, this girl is pooped! Is it wrong that we already can't wait for next weekend, and this one is barely finished?

We don't have much planned for the 4th, excpet the whole celebration of independence thing...you know how that goes. We're planning on going to the lake, taking it easy and maybe...only maybe, cleaning the house. The poor house hasn't cleaned itself yet, but we thought maybe if we leave it long enough, it might. Doesn't work that way I guess.

We still have to post Mark's pictures from Afghanistan, which will happen soon. As soon as we can make it happen. My laptop has taken a turn for the worse...and I'm clearly the keeper of the blog (hehe)..so i've got to figure out how to make the uploading happen without a laptop. I'm too impatient to sit at a desktop computer. I have to be doing 5 things at once to be functioning, so only when I have the laptop, can I make that happen.

So the entire point of this post is to tell you that we didn't forget about everyone, and are just coming to confess our business/laziness.

Later Gators.

H & M & T-dog

No comments:

Post a Comment