Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How did I get so lucky? (Pics)

Mark just sent me these pictures today.




Good thing I like a man in uniform! :)



Working on trucks- in the middle of the night. He said he prefers that shift because it is more calm (not tons of people all over). He gets along well with the night crew- who are a little bit more mature from the sounds of it. The perk is that it's prob not to hot at night.






He likes visors, what can I say?







Not really. He wore it around as a joke apparently.












They go to the gym to workout during their lunch break (also in the middle of the night).













I don't really have much else to say. I've been talking to Mark over Skype the past couple of days, and I figured out how to use a microphone dealy to talk to him, and a webcam to see him! It's kind of creepy seeing yourself on the computer though. It's free for them to call from Skype, versus over the phone. Cool deal.

I'm getting excited for his package party, i'm getting all the goodies together! Excited to see everyone too!

No comments:

Post a Comment