Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Thing or Two

Per Mark's request, his e-mail address that he is most likely to respond to is...

mark.pound@us.army.mil

He gets online about once a day if he can. They got a computer for the guys in their office, but the only website it allows them to go to is their army e-mail. Don't expect him to respond ASAP, but at least he will read it.

Also, I mailed a card today. I brought it to the post office, partly because I was mailing something else, and partly because I didn't know how much postage it needed. Well, it needs the normal postage as if you were mailing it within the US (44 cents).

I also picked up a bunch of boxes for us to fill next month! Exciting. Don't let us forget to fill out custom forms as we fill the boxes (we have to write on there what it's contents are).

And, as lame as it is, I'm going to bed at 8pm- the weekend was crazy busy. Night night!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment