Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Package Party Details

I'm excited.

Details:

What: Care package party + talk to Heather party :)
Where: My place.
When: Sat Oct 10th 12-4pm
Why: Because the troops deserve our love and support, and I feel the need to catch up with everyone!

*For a list of what to bring, look at previous entries- one has a long list. If you are feeling creative though, bring something completely different! I know some baked goods are coming over on Sat (just make sure they can travel well and be packaged appropriately) that the guys/gals will like!

Come for the whole shin-dig, or just stop by for a little conversation and appetizers.

I've gotten a couple of things from people who aren't able to come (THANK YOU btw for being so generous!!!), and it looks like we have quite a variety of things so far! I'm really excited to see everyone, and to do this for all of our troops. Their unit has about 200 people in it, so Mark has more than enough people to share with!

I've got lots of boxes, and customs forms to fill out as we pack boxes (remind me to do that!) Each box needs a customs form and each customs form needs to have written on it, what is in each box. Therefore it will be easier to write it as we package them up.

FYI: The next/last one during the deployment will be in late January sometime. I'll update when I come up with a date.

So, how 'bout those Twins?

-H

1 comment: