Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well, Hello There!



Mark says hi! I told him I was taking a picture for the blog, and to wave! haha. That was from this evening- about 10 minutes ago. The first picture is of him from last week showing me his gun, after I was surprised that they really do carry it with them everywhere. Isn't it cool that there is such a technology to be able to talk to someone a world away, talk for FREE, and be able to see one another? Sweet deal! We have been able to talk almost every night lately, which almost makes it seem like we're together, but not. Good enough for now though! Someone asked me what Skype is today. Skype is a instant messenger program where you can just type to one another, but it also lets you call people from one computer to another, as well as activate video, chat and take snapshots!



Heather

1 comment:

  1. Amazing clarity from the other side of the world! Glad Mark is getting time to keep in touch - that is very cool.

    ReplyDelete