Monday, March 1, 2010

Excitement of the house sort

I never entirely understood other peoples excitement of getting a first home, but I think I have enough excitement for ten people and finally get it.

We closed on the house today, and spent all day unpacking boxes, painting, doing dishes and...I guess that's it!
It doesn't look like we even touched the house, but lots of work was put in today- thanks to the parentals and Laura!

It is almost midnight, and the alarm will slap me in the face in 5 hours (gotta find time to run SOMETIME!), so I will leave you with a couple of pictures. Excuse the grungy get up- we were workin' hard!


Momma, myself (with keys and door opener in hand) and our Realtor, David.

Starting to unpack- we're about halfway done bringing boxes in.


Laura and the Madge hard at work!

Not sure what kind of painting skills I had, but I tried!

I can imagine the jealousy of that dining room table.



Oops, how did he sneak in there! He is extra adorable lately.

H


No comments:

Post a Comment