Thursday, April 1, 2010

64 and counting


Trooper and his girlfriend, Bella (my sister's dog)...clearly distracted. They wrestled like crazy and had to be held for a photo op. Mark is really excited to meet Trooper, so I try to take as many pictures as possible to send him.


Trooper being a spaz, while Bella watches.


I love these moments...they don't happen often.


Our unorganized "office." I still have boxes in here that need unpacking, clearly.


The upstairs. I love this space, but don't get to use it much. We made the room in the back, a "guest room." There is a newly renovated bathroom back there as well. We plan to make this space a living room type of area.


Our guest room. We got the bed from a friend, and had to make-do with our own sheets...don't make fun. :)

Not too much going on over here. Counting down the days until Mark comes home...64 days until he leaves, he should be home around the end of June.

I'm feeling quite old over here. We recently bought a fridge and dryer, as well as getting a dishwasher and new disposal. I love having a house. It's a lot of work, but I have quite the family who have been helping me and the doggie get along quite well.

Not too much else going on, i'm too tired to piece together thoughts, so enjoy the randomness!


No comments:

Post a Comment