Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gettin' old!

Although it doesn't look like he enjoys being held, he really does...he's good at faking it.

Does it mean that I'm getting old because I get excited about appliances? We had a new fridge and dryer come today. The delivery guys came around 12:30pm, and Lyle and I thought that we were set to get the old ones out and the new ones in. Wrong. We had measured the area where the new fridge was going, but not all of the doorways in the house to get it to the place it was going, and fit. The delivery people came and the guy said, "looks like you'll have to buy a new fridge." Lyle and I looked at each other, thinking, "no,...we will not!" Lyle gets crafty with things like this, and had the guys leave it in the dining room. He took the whole door frame off so we could get another inch to get the fridge through. I say "we," but I was really only moral support :) Jake came over to help too. It took until 4pm to get everything in and back in it's place. Things don't ever go as planned in an antique house. We had to take the couch apart to get that in the house too. I asked the sellers how they got theirs in, they said through the window!

Old fridge...


TaDa! New fridge. Isn't she a beaut??
It matches my sweet new dishwasher.

In other news...less than 2 months until Mark is back!! Woot!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment