Monday, December 21, 2009

It's good to be home

This is Mark (and Heather) blogging to you from good 'ol Minnesota

I got in on Thursday evening and was welcomed at the airport by Heather and my parents. It was really nice to see them. I hadn't showered in 4 days (besides the "baby wipe bath"). A warm shower, some pizza and a beer also welcomed me back :)

It took 4 days to get home. We went from Leatherneck to Kandahar to Kuwait to Germany to Atlanta and finally home. The military planes were really cramped, so it was nice to know when I landed that I wouldn't have to be flying again for 2 weeks. 

I took a bunch of pictures and Heather will help me put some up here before I go back. 

We've been busy....relaxing.

All the guys talk about back at the base was what they wanted to eat when they got home. I can't wait to get started on mine.

Everyone really liked the care packages, and they say thank you. 

Also, thank you for supporting me while i've been gone. I look forward to your continuing support. 


Mark (and Heather)


No comments:

Post a Comment