Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Christmas gift is arriving!

Mark is coming back soon, I didn't think of writing this here until now.

Answer's to many many questions i've gotten...

1- I don't know when Mark will be back, and he doesn't either. There are many factors that play into his travels. He has several flights, some of them being military aircrafts, which are random and don't leave at specific times.

2- he will be back for two weeks

3- his leave starts when he gets to the states.

Hopefully the next post will be from him, and we will have several pictures!!!

The two weeks will fly by, but I had a thought about it when I was running this morning...

I am thankful that I get two entire weeks with him, rather than being upset that I only get two weeks.
Soldiers used to be away from their families for years with no breaks. To boost soldier moral they started giving them "R & R."

Neither of us could possibly be more excited. I've been forgetting things (The in-laws can confirm this, haha) and not been able to concentrate on anything, i'm just too excited!!

Finals are next week, and i'll finally be able to put college behind me. Mark will likely come back next week as well. We are also buying a house within the next 2 months, and I am starting a full time job in Jan. Waaayyyy too much going on, but it is all so exciting!

We will try to see as many of you as possible, but I know that Mark wants to spend a lot of time relaxing, being with his friends and family, and we are still possibly traveling over his leave.

For Salem go-ers, we will likely be there the service of Wed the 23rd.

Thanks for the prayers and especially getting ME through the 7 months, only 6 left!!!
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment