Sunday, November 29, 2009

Care Package Party 2!


The day for the second care package party is January 23rd. We are going to try to have it at Mark's church (Salem Covenant Church, the same one we got married at). We have to look into that a little more, so I will let everyone know when we find out for sure. I am thinking of getting pizza for everyone who comes too!

I will talk to Mark when he is back (in FOURTEEN days!!!) to find out what they really liked or new ideas if they've come up with any!

I spoke with Mark tonight, and they had gotten off work hours early to watch the Vikings game...so they were pretty happy about that. He stayed later tonight after work to talk with us (Heidi and Jake, his parents, brother and I) on Skype, so that was nice :)
I got most of our shopping done this weekend. I started shopping a month ago, and am excited to give everyone their gifts! We're also making house progress! Looking at some more tomorrow, and have narrowed down the neighborhoods we like. Yay! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Mark said they got turkey and ham, which was alright, otherwise they worked like usual. I'm so thankful he will be home for Christmas, so soon! How did I get so lucky??

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment